Taking part in this course you may reach following goals:
- raising knowledge about adult education
- expanding knowledge on how to create educational situations
- increasing knowledge about learning styles and roles of educators
- increasing knowledge about tools and techniques supporting adult education
The course is divided into 6 modules. You can open any module you want, but for those who are just starting their adventure with adult education, we recommend following the suggested order.
List of modules:
How to take this course. Each of the modules is represented in the form of presentation, consisting of slides. There are some graphical elements on some of the slides, there are clickable shapes and icons and there are tests and exercises in different format that open when you click on the exercise icon.
Please make sure after finishing the last slide and taking the Accessment test of each module you visit the Summary slide marked with the following sign:
so your results are recorded in the FINLIT platform.BigBlueButtonBN: 1
This is over. End of course. Behind you are six parts preparing you for the role of a financial education trainer:
• Introduction to adult education
• Role and facilitator tools
• Ways to increase participant involvement
• Difficult situations and dealing with them
• Useful additional trainer tools
• The educator's ethical code
We hope you feel more confident and better prepared for your new role. We wish you good luck and we keep our fingers crossed for the people with whom you will work!
- Interactive Content: 7
- Strony: 2